Everyone is invited to the JCDP Blue Wave to get out the vote Potluck Picnic. We are down to the wire and October is the big push to get folks Registered to Vote and educate on the importance of this election on November 6th.
* Bring your favorite dish or desert for yourself and (2) others – If you are unable to bring food a $5 donation is appreciated.
* Water and Lemonade will be provided. Bring your own otherwise. (Sorry… no alcohol allowed in City Park)
We are excited to have 4 candidates join us:
- Congressional District 2 Jamie McLeod-Skinner via Skype at 4:45; Joyce Chapman speaking in person
- Oregon State Senate candidate Shannon Souza
- Oregon State Representative Megan Salter
- County Clerk Rhiannon Henkels
⇒ Enter your name to win a $40 certificate for dinner at Carsons in Grants Pass. http://carsonsbistro.com/
The drawing will be held at the monthly meeting: October 9th, 129 NE E Street (Unitarian Universalist ) @ 6:30p. And you must be in attendance!!!!!
⇒ Who can pass up a chance to win $$$$$ – 50/50 Drawing – Winner gets 1/2 of money collected.
Where: Reinhardt Volunteer Park- Harry & David Pavilion
When: October 8th
Time: 4p – 7p
RSVP with dish or desert – Please mark food if it contains Peanuts / Dairy / 541-660-2995 or email http://jocodems.4030.com/contact-us/